Release to Production August 11, 2022
- Lockdown browser as a new service separate from browser monitoring feature.
- Deprecated and uninstalled node package named bb-rest. Adding our own way to communicate with Blackboard Learn API.
- Face pose for storing detected pose at user monitoring level.
- Report level: Logic and field to show user detected face pose
- Added new value enable/disable to assessment settings for lockdown service.
- Complete refactoring of Firebase Authentication services for use of Room Monitoring with S2B.
- Separate Lockdown functionalities of browser monitoring feature.
- New flag that initiates the main blocking functions (start/stop taskbar, get focus range on macOS, simple full screen mode on macOS, functionality always on top on Windows, KioskMode on macOS).
- When the banned applications window is enabled and the lock is disabled, the banned applications window will implement a browser lock.
- Users will not be able to exit the examination window.
- macOS behavior: the banned application window in full mode, an interval is activated to return to the window when a user exits.
- Windows behavior: the forbidden application window in full mode, the functionality will always be up, active mode to prevent the user from exiting.
- Functionality to take screenshots on Windows to avoid the use of the screenshot-desktop library.