Release to Production July 21, 2022
- Size for additional monitor alert modal for MacOS.
- Banned app list now is shown in the banned apps alert before initiating an evaluation for MacOS.
- Detection and closure of Microsoft Edge as a banned app for MacOS.
- Management in the download files during an evaluation.
- Focus monitoring service is not required anymore for Mac screen recording permission validation.
- “Category” field to static and variable logs, and modify "eventType" field in security tab data, such as camera, display, banned apps detected, exam services, network, system information, etc.
- Validation to send banned apps security tab data only during the exam (and not before the exam).
- Validation of virtual machine detection
- Remove “Verify” button from ID Scan Wizard step, allowing a single “upload document” action to be performed by the student.
- Enable viewing and uploading of PDF and HEIC files in ID Scan Wizard step.
- Increment default value for maximum image size to upload in ID Scan Wizard step from 2 to 6 MB.
- Retry handler on B2 password protection endpoint. Update B2 password on Blackboard assessment after proctor assessment is created.