Release to Production July 7, 2022
Sumadi Secure Browser (S2B):
- Replace the term "monitor" for "display" in the additional display warning and security tab info.
- Support new Room Monitoring experience enhanced, to detect that Room Monitoring is ready to monitor. This allows the wizard to move forward.
- Room Monitoring starts monitoring with Blackboard Ultra in course with classic experience fixed.
- Detection of additional displays in Windows (wireless and duplicated).
- Added enhancement for macOS users, to support the following use case: Turn off
Browser monitoring service to allow students to navigate out of the exam and use any other required app for the exam.
- QR step jumps the next step when "I'm ready" button is pressed in Room Monitor, it allows the student to continue in the wizard.
- Security updates with third party libraries such as jQuery, especially in visual aspects like the different modals for both student and instructor experience (the flow should be seamless).
- Added support for Safari web browser as student (the face registration process and download S2B link page) and Instructor experience (reports).
- Added notification error for microphone permissions on the System Requirements
- Support to get firebase configurations.
- Start and stop communication between Room Monitor and Chrome extension.
- Real time notifications between Room Monitor and extension (low battery, loss of