Release to Production June 15, 2022
- Support to retrieve Firebase configurations for Chrome extension.
- Word "Here" added to retry QR code text to make the instruction more specific.
- Added new functionality for dynamic roles in moodle and new role included for chat
- Validate that the SUMADI token is not null when the wizard is reloaded for QR step
- Added download S2B button when students access the LTI link through web browser (not S2B) so they can easily download the SUMADI app by clicking the button.
- Fix for ID Scan Step, to properly read ID's names with accent marks (cases reported by Cambridge).
Sumadi Secure Browser (S2B):
- Start and stop monitoring using Firebase RTDB.
- Real Time notifications during monitoring from mobile app.
- Security tab (Backend)
- Added full lockdown for Windows, prevent the student to easily exit the exam, the task bar was hidden, prevent student to press most of the shortcuts containing the Windows key, for example: windows + D, widows + M, alt + tab and others.
- Add the lock key combination of Alt + space and Alt + f4 to lockdown in the exam.